Small Batch, Organic, Handmade Kombucha
Twelve 16oz Bottles
12 or 6 Bottles
We currently only service delivery in the tri-state region.
Shipments depart from our facility every Monday.
Counterpart Kombucha (formerly Natalie's Craft Kombucha) is a woman owned small but busy business based out of Northeastern Pennsylvania. Established in 2013, it has grown from the trunk of Natalie's car to shelves in over 40 small businesses. We take great pride in producing the highest quality, traditionally fermented Kombucha. With a love of nature, local agriculture and true health- Natalie combines her passions and produces a truly unique, clean and delicious raw fermented tea. Counterpart Kombucha self distributes, bottles in house, and currently serves Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.
- Regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- The product should be refrigerated upon arrival and during the duration of its shelf life.
- The product has a stable shelf life of four months, once opened two weeks.
- Do not shake the product.
- Bottles can be dropped off at participating retail locations for in-house recycling.
- Trace amounts of caffeine can be present in the product.
- Packages contain twelve, sixteen-ounce bottles.
- All product is produced & packaged in Drums, Pennsylvania.